Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a good break. Have you made your New Year´s Resolutions already?
These are some of the most common ones among teenagers:
British Council had very conveniently posted this lesson plan by Helen Hadkins on their facebook page and I think it is perfect to practise some more.
However I want my students to tell me their resolutions just for the English class and here you can read some of the things they are going to do to improve this language.
- I’m going to spend more time speaking in English
- I’m going to do exercises every day
- I will try to think in English more
- I will watch some tv programmes or films in English
- I am going to start private classes with a British native speaker
- By the end of the academic year, I’m going to have read at least three books in English